• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Burt bit the dust?

1627416224887.gif

Hi,

Ahh DeerSniper reincarnate got banned too, lol?

Sincerely,
Theis

I think this is the first time ive disagreed with one of your assessments. I dont think he was deer sniper at all. He seemed too ignorant of many basic things about precision rifles (unless that was a ploy of his). Ive been wrong once before though. lmao

I think this is the first time ive disagreed with one of your assessments. I dont think he was deer sniper at all. He seemed too ignorant of many basic things about precision rifles (unless that was a ploy of his). Ive been wrong once before though. lmao

He posted a pic of his AI which I am 98% sure I have seen deer sniper post before lol

Nah man, you underestimate old snipey....😂

Could of been that other dumb ass David Chipman.

It's a fucking insult and goes to show the lack of respect

Not only did he violate a major rule by inserting politics into the informational sections, but he also made the account the same day he was banned.

I unbanned the Deersniper Account because why bother, you'll just do what you want anyway

I have zero respect for anyone laughing at this, as if we can't see it, I saw it immediately because even more insulting he walked right into my thread with his fake bullshit as if I won't know.

waste of our time

Enjoy it, but don't think we don't know and because we know, fuck off

Yea, the troll account tactic is a bitch ass move. If u get banned for being a dumbass, take it as sign that you should unfuck yourself before re-entering e-society. The troll account is further proof of why u were banned in the first place.

I think we have another candidate in the making.
Interesting to watch.

I think we have another candidate in the making.
Interesting to watch.
You wouldn't be referring to that guy oldiephrt shitting up Molon's thread about the 77gr Berger ammunition, would you?

Anyway, I think that most that use the feature would agree that "ignore" works great. But, we have seen time and time again that banning does not. Either the banned creates a new account, or the ban is reversed and they continue on the course that got them banned the first/third/100th time. What if the site could ignore a 'user?' They could log in, read, post, and see their posts in threads. But, only their account can see the post. Everyone says 'don't feed the trolls,' but every 'don't feed the troll' post serves to feed the troll. If the site could ignore trolls we would all stand a higher chance of them moving to more fertile ground. Oh well, that's enough of my unworkable ramblings...

You wouldn't be referring to that guy oldiephrt shitting up Molon's thread about the 77gr Berger ammunition, would you?

Anyway, I think that most that use the feature would agree that "ignore" works great. But, we have seen time and time again that banning does not. Either the banned creates a new account, or the ban is reversed and they continue on the course that got them banned the first/third/100th time. What if the site could ignore a 'user?' They could log in, read, post, and see their posts in threads. But, only their account can see the post. Everyone says 'don't feed the trolls,' but every 'don't feed the troll' post serves to feed the troll. If the site could ignore trolls we would all stand a higher chance of them moving to more fertile ground. Oh well, that's enough of my unworkable ramblings...
Basically a shadow ban. They seem to do a decent job of hiding user content.

I have seen Burt Gummer shoot a hole through an old car before. It was our only ride available as well. Was a real bummer. 50bmg is no joke!
Good. The dumbass started a thread requesting 300NM load data for a 163g bullet because he wanted to use a 300 Norma to “shoot holes in old cars at the range”.

What about Greendarts/Greendart?

Looks like another deersniper troll account