• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Bushing die Holder

STI_1911_Guy

Sergeant
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 1, 2011
Michigan
I printed this bushing die holder for a few people and they worked well. If anybody could use one PM me.
Red, Green or black. If not specified I will ship what I have on hand. Can do custom colors on request but it might be a few dollars extra.
$25 TYD Bushing Die Holder: Holds 4 of the neck bushings along with a spot for the expander ball if your die setup has one. This will also hold two dies with holes in the bottom for the decapping pins if the die is equipped with one and a spot for the allen wrench. This can be wall mounted Via two #8 screws or just sit on top of the bench. This will work with all the most common die and bushing manufactures. If you would like custom labeling for the bushings printed into your holder I can do that for $5 extra. You just have to let me know what you want it labeled as.

$18 Die Bushing Organizer: This will hold 12 of the Die bushing and can be sat on the bench or wall mounted via 2 #8 screws. I can add inscribed labels on the front but you will have to let me know what you want them to say.

$25 Die Bushing Organizer With Cover: This is the same as above but it comes with a cover.

If you have any other custom requests let me know and I might be able to help out. Thanks.

Other items people have requested:

Attachments

• Bushing die holder 1.jpg
    Bushing die holder 1.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 273
  • Bushing die holder.jpg
    Bushing die holder.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 246
  • Black Bushign Organizer With Cover.jpg
    Black Bushign Organizer With Cover.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 228
  • Black Bushign Organizer.jpg
    Black Bushign Organizer.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 215
  • Red Bushing Organizer With Cover.jpg
    Red Bushing Organizer With Cover.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 220
  • Red Bushing Organizer.jpg
    Red Bushing Organizer.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 246
Last edited:
FYI: I will be on vacation June 7th-11th. I will still be printing items remotely from where I'm staying but they will not ship out until I get home on the 11th. I will still be taking new orders through this time. Thanks everyone!!

Finishing up the last couple custom requests then will be caught back up. Thanks everyone!

Will have some new items coming out soon per requests. Please keep an eye out for:
Little crow gunworks annealing mandrel Organizer
AMP annealer organizer
Hornady Neck turning Organizer

Brass markers

Thanks!!!