• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bushmaster .308 bolt actions

Brushout

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 15, 2009
Charlotte, NC
Does anyone have any experience with the Bushmaster Custom Shop .308 bolt actions? My dealer has one in stock and the price is about $1800. There is VERY little info on here or on the web in general about them. Just checking for some info. Claims on the website that they will hold 1moa at 600yrds and are they made by IBA??? Any info would be great. Thanks!

Re: Bushmaster .308 bolt actions

if in fact it is made by IBA, all they are doing is actually putting it together. I would let bushmaster stick to the AR side of the house. 1 MOA guarentee, my bone stock 270 that was 400 dollars does that. I would buy a better rifle for that kind of money, something like the LTR which doesnt have an accuracy guarentee but it is scary accurate and you will have money left over to get some good glass. Just my .02