• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Bushmaster BA50 BMG

GunnyUSMC

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 24, 2022
SC
I am selling my Bushmaster BA50 to make room for other projects.

When I purchased my BA50 (i purchased it new), i had visions of going long range. Unfortunately, my old body needs something a little easier on the body.

From the factory, the triggers on these are very heavy. I was able to find a trigger guru with experience with the BA50 and now the trigger on this gem is about 3.5lbs and extremely smooth. It is a great shooting gun and because of the trigger work, it easily shoots .5MOA groups.
  • free-floated barrel with 1 in 15” twist and 8-groove rifling
  • Left-hand operated, right-hand eject bolt-action
  • 2x10-round box magazine
  • Simple assembly and maintenance
  • Upper locking receiver
  • Full-length Picatinny rail
  • Advanced Armament Corp Cyclops Muzzle Brake
  • Hardcase
  • Bipod with Folding Legs
I also had a new bipod mount engineered to attach to the factory bipod mount but this new mount provides the ability to attach other bipods using the arca rail system.

I am asking $4,600 for the gun as described above.

However, I have purchased a number of accessories and ammo components that are sold separately including:
  • Reloading dies
  • Reloading accessories like case trimmers and etc
  • Hornady match ammo
  • Lake City ammo
  • Hornady A-Max bullets (for reloading)
  • 50 BMG primers
  • 20N29 powder

I also have the RCBS 50BMG reloading press. i can be talked into selling that as well but i use it for all my rifle cartridge reloading. Love the press.

I have virtually everything you need to shoot and continue shooting this awesome firearm.

IMG_8738.jpeg
IMG_8987.jpeg
IMG_8997.jpeg
IMG_8996.jpeg
IMG_8990.jpeg
IMG_8992.jpeg
IMG_8993.jpeg
IMG_8995.jpeg
IMG_8994.jpeg
IMG_9004.jpeg
IMG_9003.jpeg
IMG_9002.jpeg
IMG_9001.jpeg
IMG_8999.jpeg
IMG_8998.jpeg

If you let the dies/components go separately, please let me know.

I will entertain selling the components separate from the gun itself.

If I do, my preference is to bundle components together as opposed to parting them out separately.

Update... Reloading components have been sold

I am including 100 (appx) rounds of Lake City ammo with my Bushmaster BA50 at no extra charge. Ammo is in a large ammo can.

This is an awesome gun to shoot. It is .5 MOA capable with the right ammo. The original trigger on these guns are extremely heavy and can make them hard to shoot well. The trigger on this gun has been professionally tuned and provides a smooth 3.5lb (appx) break. The trigger makes it really fun to shoot.

Reactions: Long_Action