• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bushnell 1 Mile ARC for Golf?

Smokerroller

Si vic pacem, Para bellum
Minuteman
Jan 23, 2013
Sheridan, WY
Ok I know this is off topic but I am also a golfer and want a rangefinder for golf too. Is there anyone who has crossed over the 1 Mile ARC and tried it on a golf course? The ARC is 299 at Brownells and a good Bushnell golf rangefinder is $300-$500. Currently I am using a Bushnell 1600 Fusion for LR shooting and hunting and I have been wanting to upgrade that to a 1 Mile ARC with Conx for a couple years and then get some better bino glass.

Let you know if you have any input.
Thanks.

Funny that you should mention this. A couple years ago, I bought a 1 mile ARC for golf version from Amazon Warehouse for under $300. It was supposed to be damaged box goods (supposed to be damage to the box it was in, not the product). It arrived as new in box with nothing wrong that I could possibly see. I use it for shooting all of the time and have ranged steel out past 1600 yards with it, using a tripod support. So crossing over the other direction should be no issue either.

Mine gets some looks as it has a silver and red case and is silver/grey/white, but I could care less what it looks like as long as it performs. And it does that.

I have had a Bushnell medalist that I've been using for around 12-13 years I believe. Replaced the batteries a few times and that's it, and it was like $100. The pinseeker technology is very valuable, so I probably wouldn't get something for golf use that doesn't have that technology. Turning that mode off and trying to shoot the pin is much more difficult, especially at any distance.

I use the pin seeker when using it to locate steel and it works well. You may have a point about it not working as well going the other way around though. Not sure.

I’m sure it would work great, I used to use a lower model Bushnell and attached it to my bag. Worked great and no issue picking up flags. The only draw back is that the actual golf Rangefinder can factor in a few additional details if you are really serious about it.

I was just happy to hit it straight

I have been using the 1 Mile Elite ARC Pinseeker as my do all rangefinder for a while. Like the earlier poster, I bought it from Amazon as a warehouse deal...its been flawless.

If you are looking for a do it all rangefinder binocular the 1 Mile Elite ARC will do just fine it might interest you to know it rated among do it all rangefinder binocular on some review

Bushnell’s Fusion 1 Mile ARC is a product that appeals to many people, especially those who are interested in buying a budget-friendly rangefinder. In fact, this is probably the main benefit of this particular product. Bushnell did a really great job of offering its clients the chance to buy a decent product at an affordable price. When first holding these binoculars, one can instantly notice their quality. It feels solid, strong, almost rugged. It gives you the confidence that you can use it without any problems and it will not break down in the middle of your hunting trip. Once you remove the lens covers, you will discover a lens with excellent clarity. Unlike previous Bushnell models, this one does not have that blue tint that many users complain about. To conclude, those who do not want to pay a fortune on a rangefinder should choose the Fusion 1 Mile ARC. It might not be the best in its class, but overall it is a great rangefinder and the fact that can be found under $1000 is definitely an added bonus. Its features are excellent and it will be a great product for those who are new in this field and want to buy something within a budget.

Reactions: MrAdrenaline
Bushnell’s Fusion 1 Mile ARC is a product that appeals to many people, especially those who are interested in buying a budget-friendly rangefinder. In fact, this is probably the main benefit of this particular product. Bushnell did a really great job of offering its clients the chance to buy a decent product at an affordable price. When first holding these binoculars, one can instantly notice their quality. It feels solid, strong, almost rugged. It gives you the confidence that you can use it without any problems and it will not break down in the middle of your hunting trip. Once you remove the lens covers, you will discover a lens with excellent clarity. Unlike previous Bushnell models, this one does not have that blue tint that many users complain about. To conclude, those who do not want to pay a fortune on a rangefinder should choose the Fusion 1 Mile ARC. It might not be the best in its class, but overall it is a great rangefinder and the fact that can be found under $1000 is definitely an added bonus. Its features are excellent and it will be a great product for those who are new in this field and want to buy something within a budget.
Quote from the website and/or are you a Bushy salesperson?

Because it's expensive. Some clubs cost $10k or more a year to be a member. Also, many clubs require a private membership that often needs a referral from another member. Nike football, baseball, or basketball which can be played in an empty lot of schoolyard, you really need a large open area to play golf. It's traditionally seen as a very WASPy pastime. I, however, have been playing Golf for about five years I play it at a club in the country with my friends, by the way, I found it when I read a post on the forum .

I started this thread over 2 years go. Let it die. by they way, I got a golf rangefinder for golf, and I’m currently using the LEICA geovid 3200s for shooting.