• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Bushnell 15-45x60 Excursion w/ Mil Dot $319.95

SWFA

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 18, 2002
Texas
www.swfa.com
We have them in stock.

Bushnell 15-45x60 Excursion FLP with Mil Dot.... $319.95

3784373595_a1c81515cf.jpg

Re: Bushnell 15-45x60 Excursion w/ Mil Dot $319.95

Jut received mine from SWFA, swapped out the non-Mildot model. Excellent!
One question, the owners manual is pretty weak. Anything special to know about features and operation of it?

Did you get the case and tripod and all? The don't display those items on their website... I'm kinda surprised they're able to sell them this cheaply.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PadronAniversary</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What do you need to know with the owners manual ? Zoom in, zoom out. Focus. Learn to read mils and your good to go ! </div></div>

good point. stupid question.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bh-ltr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I'm kinda surprised they're able to sell them this cheaply.</div></div> Agree, Smokin Price.

Hey Frank, if you wanna check the Bushnell, lmk. I just got one last week.

G

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bh-ltr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you get the case and tripod and all? The don't display those items on their website... I'm kinda surprised they're able to sell them this cheaply. </div></div>
Yep, it's the complete package.

I got mine yesterday. It is the complete package - cover, tripod,case,carry strap. Looks good. Only problem is eye relief is a little short. I have to take my glasses off to get full field of view. I'm going long range tomorrow and we'll see how she does.

david

I went 1000 yd and the spotter did well. I could make out the 3/4" target dots at 1000 yds. Couldn't see the bullet holes- naturally . I am really impressed with this spotter for the money . Only negative was short eye relief, past about 15x had to remove glasses to get full field of view.

david

I have one paid $400 for it .. Worth every penny,

Shit I honestly saw Jupiter last night and 4 of her moons with it right at dusk, no fking kidding , first time i ever looked up at it. musta been there all along:)

looks interesting, few questions:

-FFP or SFP, webpage doesent mention it
-anyone checked mildot dimensions yet
-is reticle etched
-can SWFA ship to europe

thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mr.Mildots</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SWFA, did you guys bump the price on this spotter? The link shows it at $349.95 now...</div></div>

Damn, I should have got one last week, they might honor it if you call and ask. Never know.

PM I sent Mr Mildots

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yea it was recently raised. There was/is an availability problem and still an on going quality control problem, so we raised the price to reduce the number of backorders until I get an answer back from our account rep as to when they will solve these issues. We've ordered around 30 from Bushnell and have had to send over half of them back due to being defective.
I can still sell you one at 319.95 but we are currently on backorder.

Brady
</div></div>

Anybody use this scope to see hits on paper at 200 & 300 yards?

Going out tomorrow. Zero at 100. Load evaluation at 600. Will let you know how it does. (Christmas tree lights under the eve of some condos at 400 look pretty crisp.)

John

I can see 308 holes at 200yds, and 223's at 100.

Haven't tried to see either at 300 yet. Overall it's a very capable spotter.

30 cal holes are easily seen past 400 yards with a 22x rifle scope in low mirage.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lazlo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can see 308 holes at 200yds, and 223's at 100.

Haven't tried to see either at 300 yet. Overall it's a very capable spotter.
</div></div>

Anybody have any experience with this spotting scope at 300 yards? Can you see .30 cal holes?

Pm's have been replied to.

Brady

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rommel500</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Anybody have any experience with this spotting scope at 300 yards? Can you see .30 cal holes?</div></div>

Spotted for a guy not long ago and could easily see .223 holes at 300 yards.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: matchking</div><div class="ubbcode-body">30 cal holes are easily seen past 400 yards with a 22x rifle scope in low mirage. </div></div>

22x riflescope or the Bushnell at 22x?

Thanks

John

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jrob300</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: matchking</div><div class="ubbcode-body">30 cal holes are easily seen past 400 yards with a 22x rifle scope in low mirage. </div></div>

22x riflescope or the Bushnell at 22x?

Thanks

John </div></div>

Thank you!

Well CRAP! I ordered that Spotter a couple days ago from you and now I find this any chance of getting that price on my order?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jrob300</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> 22x riflescope or the Bushnell at 22x?

Thanks

John</div></div>

Riflescope. Should be able to with the Bushnell spotter also, though my limited use with it was mostly @ max power, so I can't say for sure.

Thanks for the clarification.

John

As promised:

IMG_4917.jpg

7mm holes at 400 yards @ 45x. From my friends 7STW. My ammo boxes were left very safe at home on my reloading bench.
frown.gif
No shooting for me today. Just as well, by 9:30am the wind was gusting 15-20 mph from 10 o'clock.

You could actually see the holes much more clearly with the eye. I clearly have take the "How to Shoot Awesome Pictures Through a High Powered Optic With a POS Point-n-Shoot Digital" class.

This scope has little black speck disease also.

John

Jrob300, that is a very helpful picture! Thank you!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: firemarshall27</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well CRAP! I ordered that Spotter a couple days ago from you and now I find this any chance of getting that price on my order? </div></div>

call me @ 972-617-7056

Brady

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SWFA</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: firemarshall27</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well CRAP! I ordered that Spotter a couple days ago from you and now I find this any chance of getting that price on my order? </div></div>

call me @ 972-617-7056

Brady</div></div>

Will do! Ill give ya a call in the morning. Thanks!

Any updates on these? Are they gtg, I heard some had been returned due to water or black specks?

Short answer, No. Bushnell CS is still giving the run around. See the Bushnell defective spotter thread.

Any updates on these? Are the new ones GTG?

my spotter has been at Bushnell for replacement for the "black specs" since Aug. 27th. Another hide member just got his replacement from Bushnell after a long wait and the replacement had "black specs" This has me worried about my replacement. It seems as if they have not corrected the problem and again, their C.S. is less then helpful. I have had a specific rep that said that he would help to fast track things. After a month and still waiting, I would hate to see what happens if you did not have a rep that said "he would help and personally get things moving" My suggestion is only buy a spotter if it has been personally inspected by the seller. I think Huntler has/had a couple in the for sale section that he inspected that should be GTG. If they do not have the "specs" they are great spotters for the money.

Any new word on these?

John

I just got one in from SWFA. It is clear of black spots. It has been on order for since oct 27. They have been out for a while.