• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Bushnell 1X32MP scope, anyone using?

Re: Bushnell 1X32MP scope, anyone using?

Mine came with a tilted reticle and I understand this is a common problem with them. I tore mine down and corrected this by bending the the adjustment tube where the LED attaches, but the warranty is now void. Also, they easily get washed out on a bright day or on a light background.

They appear to be rugged, and are easy to zero. The multi-color reticle is a nice feature but the reticle wash out makes this a wash-out for me. It will die a lonely death on my shelf.
laugh.gif

I done a semi search on these and someone tested it somewhat and had some pics of it submerged in water adn dropped and soforth. One of the pics he had looked like the reticle was tilted, I put if aff as it was just not level. Now I see it wasn't, I still think I may try one, still thinkin .

Mine works as it was designed to.
If you want to make me an offer I won't be insulted.
As I said, I worked on it so no Bushnell warranty.... other than my word that I am not misrepresenting it. Still have the original packaging.