• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Bushnell 3200 10x mil/mil (from midway)

Keyser Söze

Private
Minuteman
Apr 25, 2011
I have a question, hopefully someone here can answer.

Is this the same as the old 3200 10 tactical, with the exception of this being mil/mil?

The reason I ask is that I was told (by the owner of one of the well known online shops) that the reason that Bushnell discontinued the 3200 10x40, and is now calling it the ET 10x40 is because it is now being made in a different factory. He also mentioned that the new ET models are inferior to the old 3200. (not to mention being more expensive)

So, if that is the case, is the 3200 mil/mil made in the factory that the moa 3200s were made in, or the factory where the ETs are being made now? Anyone know?

Thanks.

Re: Bushnell 3200 10x mil/mil (from midway)

Call midwayusa or bushnell for the low down on that scope. Bushnell makes the 10x mil/mil for midwayusa.

John

Re: Bushnell 3200 10x mil/mil (from midway)

Let me dispel any rumor about the new Elite Tactical line. There was no, I repeat no, change in factory. This is the same factory we have been at for over 50 years, first with B&L and then with the Bushnell Elites. I would love to talk to the "owner of one of the well known on-line shops" because everything that the OP was told was completely false. Keyser, have that so-called owner contact me if he will or let me know who you talked with and I'll contact them personally.

Reason for the change was upgrading the lens coatings to ensure a greater amount of light transmission across a larger portion of the visible light spectrum, purging method and adding more elevation:
2.5-16x42 went from 80 MOA to 120 MOA of elevation
4.5-30x50 went from 50 MOA to 90 MOA of elevation
6-24x50 went from 50 MOA to 79 MOA of elevation
6-24x50FFP went from 14 mils to 20 Mils

Any other questions, feel free to PM me.

Jeff