• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Bushnell 3200 10x number of MOA

wcjake15

Private
Minuteman
Mar 8, 2009
kentucky, US
How many MOA can i expect to get out of a Bushnell Elite 3200 Tactical 10x. I will also have an EGW 20moa base for it. Probibly Bussic XTR rings too. So if you know any info would be great.

Re: Bushnell 3200 10x number of MOA

Mine has about 83MOA of vertical adjustment.
This should translate to about 61.5 MOA of "up" with a 20MOA base.

Yeah about 80 on mine as well. Should get you out to 1000 if shooting a .308. What type of rifle you putting it on?

I was actually plannign on putting this on a Savage MKII FV 22lr. Many people say that its good for a 22 and all the features that I need and want.

so I can expect to get about 80 MOA of verticle adjustment out of it. Based on my ballistic sheet I shoud be able to get out to about 450 -475 without too much wind, then I can use the mil dots from then on. Thanks fro the help everyone.

That's 80 total. top to bottom. figure about half that on a flat base, or add slope amount if using sloped base.