• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes bushnell 3200 elite 5-15x40 mildot tactical

bluealtered

Private
Minuteman
Apr 15, 2009
out back oregon
It isn't top end, but if you need a good inexpensive scope, this will work. Bushnell is listing it as a compact, it doesn't have a lot of moa, (50) but rings and bases will fix that.

theopticszone.com has them in stock at $319 for the moment, not a bad price. I called bushnell, and they won't have any until sept. blue

Re: bushnell 3200 elite 5-15x40 mildot tactical

I have one on a Savage 223 and I like it very well for a scope in its price range. The adjustments are accurate and repeatable, which I expected given the reputation of the 3200 10X version. Optics are about what you'd expect for a $300-350 scope. My main complaints can only be solved by buying a more expensive scope (MOA travel, frontal AO, very long body, etc). The reticle is maybe just a hair thicker than I would prefer for small targets at long range, but again, that's not really the niche this scope was made for. FWIW, I mounted mine in Burris Signature rings and used 15 MOA worth of inserts, although since it's a 600yd and under rifle, really wasn't necessary.

Re: bushnell 3200 elite 5-15x40 mildot tactical

I've had one mount to a 308 and a 6.8spc, Works great, I think its great value for money. Crosshairs are thick though