• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Bushnell 4200 issue

Hogshooter

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 23, 2003
Powhatan, Va
Has anyone else had this problem ? I bought a Bushnell 4200 4x16x40 SF a few months back from another Hide member. The transaction went smoothly and scope arrived very quickly as described. He had never mounted it as it was NIB with tags attached so he has no blame what so ever. I did not get around to mounting and shooting with it until a couple of weeks ago. The problem is that the scope is described on Bushnell's web site as having 1/4 MOA adjustments. <span style="font-weight: bold">It has 1/8 MOA turret knobs installed on on both elev. and windage turrets.</span> When shooting, it does indeed adjust 1/4 MOA per click and is reapeatable. I called Bushnell and they say that it should be 1/4 MOA. They would not send me the correct knobs but want me to send it to them on my dime both ways as it is under warrenty and they will "Look at it". Anyone else had a problem such as this with the 4200 or Bushnell ? All my other scopes are Leupold Vari-X IIIs and Mk4s and I have never had an issue that Leupold did not correct quickly.

Re: Bushnell 4200 issue

Hogshooter, send me a private message and I will get the right turrets out to you.

Re: Bushnell 4200 issue

good deal, Thats cool he took care of it because I wouldnt want to have to pay $20 to ship it either.