• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Bushnell 4200 vs millet 4-16

Re: Bushnell 4200 vs millet 4-16

Glass quality the edge goes to Bushnell , tracking is a wash some complain of Millets parralex knob being to tight but I think its fine (my buddy has four Millets), the Knock on Bushnell is there internal MOA travel (I believe around 48 MOA for the 6-24x50). My choice would be the Millet especially for long range since they offer so much more internal adjustments ( around 110MOA) and a great price for the features you get. If choosing Bushnell I would probably consider saving up a little more and moving up to an IOR, Nightforce or Leupold (though not very popular in this site)

I already have a nice collection of NF and S&B's this is going on my .22....the F1 I have on it is needed for a ar10.

Will just be used for plinking although I wouldnt mind using it for hunting on my .308 either.

For a .22 I would go bushnell then. Btw I forgot to mention the Millet is a pretty big scope! It will probably look funny on most .22's

It can look funny just looking for function.

Long as the Bushnell isnt head an heels about the Millet Ill go millet.

Mil/mil, 3-12, 4-16, Repeatable, Good click feel, glass

Really all I can about....hell clicks can be mushy and glass poor honestly long as its
repeatable and mil/mil