• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Bushnell 6500 2.5-16x42 Tactical?

steve m

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 23, 2002
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Hey Guys

Does anyone have one of these & how do you like it?
Comparing it against a 4.5-14x44 Zeiss Conquest fwiw.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Bushnell 6500 2.5-16x42 Tactical?

I don't personally own a Bushnell but when I bought my Zeiss Conquest 4.5-14x50mm I looked through the Bushnell 6500 it looked decent through the glass and the knobs functioned OK a little on the stiff side which is better than being on the loose side. Not sure how much adjustment you get out of the Bushnell either all in all it seemed like a nice scope for the price but after looking through the Zeiss I was sold immediately glass was crystal clear and much brighter than any of the other 50mm objective's that I tried out, I think I'm gonna keep sticking with Zeiss and save up a few thousand more dollars and purchase a Hensoldt which is made by Zeiss and there top of the line military scopes, gonna put it on a .338LM build in the future.

I had a 6-20 Conquest and I feel the glass is far superior to the 6500.
I also have a Bush 4200 3-12 Tactical, and I think that not only is the glass better, but the combo of features makes it a great choice.

I chewed over getting the bushnell now or saving for a while longer and getting the ior hide edition. Decidedto go the ior route, now just trying to save up the $.