• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Bushnell 6500 4.5-30X50 on an AR type rifle?

strider09

Private
Minuteman
Feb 9, 2009
wichita KS.
I am considering getting a bushnell 6500 4.5-30x50 scope for my ar type rifle. but am wondering how good they are, not so much how clear the optics are, but more of will it hold zero on an AR (with the extra abuse that comes with being on a semi-auto). Does anyone have one of these on an AR-type? does it hold zero? or do the cross hairs shift around? Also what plain is the mil dot on? does it stay accurate mildot through out the range or do you have to adjust and compensate at differant powers?

Thank you for any advice or comments about this.

Re: Bushnell 6500 4.5-30X50 on an AR type rifle?

yea, I saw the rules after the update. Sorry about that hide.

I originally posted here, but then was worried that the members who were looking at optics section would not be looking at rifles section, and those looking at rifles would not be looking at optics. and i wanted as much information, and as many opinions as i could get.
sorry, i won`t double post again.