• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bushnell Brawl hosted by Rifles Only~ Registration

Beamer Girl

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 26, 2004
Texas
www.riflesonly.com
I know all of you are waiting to hear from me about the Bushnell Brawl! The applications have been overwhelming and I’m still going through them. We are also waiting on one more military unit to get their stuff in. As most of you know we always give the military priority. They had contacted us way before registration for slots and I’m just waiting for them to get their applications in. This should be done by tomorrow.
So, if you all could give me a little more time before you start to beat down my door I would very much appreciate it. I can tell you right now that there will be a waiting list even though we decided to let 100 people in. I apologize for the delay and I promise to get in touch with you all as soon as we have it finalized. I had no idea that we would have this many people sign up! Thank you for your patience!

Re: Bushnell Brawl hosted by Rifles Only~ Registration

No sweat Lisa, don't stress out over it!

Lisa thanks for all your hard work. When it comes to signing up for the matches at Rifles Only you have the job down cold.
cool.gif

Thank you for the update.

Take your time Lisa, and thanks for putting out soldiers first!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sleeper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Take your time Lisa, and thanks for putting out soldiers first!</div></div>

Agreed.

They have my vote!!!!

Mick

LMAO...Just saw that! Thanks but I think I'll pass...hehe!

Ok, I have 1/2 of the letters out for registration. I'm having to break this down to the millisecond as the applications were overwhelming. So....I hope to have it squared away by this evening if I don't go freaking crazy...lol! Don't panic yet if you haven't received a letter
smile.gif
!

Thanks,
Lisa

I promise not to panic..I want to get some bumper stickers printed for the range vehicles!

Thanks for everything Lisa.

- Loud

Looking forward to seeing everyone again, its going to be another great match.

No need to panic yet...I'm still doing emails. 5 freaking days now of this is crazy...lol! Hang in there!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Beamer Girl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No need to panic yet...I'm still doing emails. 5 freaking days now of this is crazy...lol! Hang in there!</div></div>

Hey Lisa, I suppose it's too late to register by this time...?

Lisa,
Thank you very much for all the hard work you are doing. We know you're going full-throttle and we appreciate it very, very much. Take all the time you need, we can wait.

Quick question. I don't want to bother Lisa or Jacob. What should i buy for a bump helmet?

Bike helmet from walmart will work fine.

Thank you. I appreciate it.

I got in! Awesome!!! See y'all there.
cool.gif

Waiting list...sure filled fast! I hope to get in!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Subject: RIFLESONLY.COM - Bushnell Brawl hosted by Rifles Only,
Inc New Registration
Received: from phpmailer ([74.33.57.224]) by www.riflesonly.com with HTTP; Wed,
08 Feb 2012 08:00:00 -0800
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2012 08:00:00 -0800</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stewart</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bring a mouthpiece </div></div>I'll be there.
laugh.gif

Thankful I squeaked in some how.....
Doubt they put me on television....unless of course the show needs some comic releif....

Hey Lucks, if you dress like a 1850's cowboy your chances of getting on TV would drastically improve.