• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Bushnell CS

502Chevelle

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 1, 2014
Charlotte NC
About 10 days ago, I posted about my Bushy ET 6-24 letting go on me and I had to return it. I called Bushnell, and let them know that I had a match coming up real fast and I needed my scope back as quickly as they could. To be honest, the people on the phone, while trying to be helpful, were not very confidence building. On the very last day that I could get the scope back, and get it on my rifle, the web site still said "preparing to ship" as it had for the last three days. When I called Bushnell, the rep told me that it showed being on the UPS truck and would be delivered that day. Sure enough, it got delivered that day. I got the scope mounted, and zero'd that day. Went to the match, and although I wish I'd shot a little better, I certainly can't blame my scope. I just wanted to take a moment to thank the folks at Bushnell for turning my scope around so fast. Very glad to know that there are still some people out there that are willing to help us.

That's good to hear. And especially interesting with the two threads we had a few weeks ago bashing their warranty service.

Used there warranty service in Aus , can't complain 2 week turn around and got my Ers replaced