• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bushnell Customer service experience

Pink_Mist

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Dec 10, 2011
Wisconsin
I found a good deal on a Legend Tactical 15-45x60 on amazon last year in August. I used it a lot the first month or so along with a Phone Skope. Soon after it was new I found the adhesive under all of the adjustment rings seems a bit soft. One weekend I was out of town and I noticed that they were slipping. I do not know if this was related to heat but it became unusable. I made a huge mistake, I considered this risk but proceeded anyway. I was reckless, and I admit it but I applied some gorilla glue to the underside of the rubbers with a q-tip. The next morning the glue was rock solid..... along with every adjustment. Toasted it. Done. Junk. I sat on it and dwelled on my mistake for several months. I bought de-bonding agent to release the glue. I tested it on some pieces of rubber that I glued to kydex. This did not work. So finally I sent it to Bushnell to see what they could do with it back in June. I forgot about it soon after and just thought maybe if I left them alone it would go in my favor. Well after 3 months I reached out but I did not receive a reply. Instead I found a brand new scope on my doorstep!! This was not expected. I am very happy with Bushnell. There are a few considerations which I should have made but as the dust settles my final point is only this. Good job Bushnell, I appreciate your appreciation for the customer. Good day!

I lost a turret screw for a scope they no longer made through stupidity, they ended up looking after me and express posting one. Great stuff.

Reactions: Hollywood 6mm