• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Bushnell dmr 3.5-21x50 g2 reticule

South tx

Private
Minuteman
Jul 7, 2014
Ended up with one of these during a deal I made today based on price. Anybody have some experience with quality and durability? And the biggie for me, how reliable is the tracking?

I am about to pull the trigger on one of these if the glass is nice when I check it out in person next week.
I have been reading tons of reviews to prepare for the purchase and I have read nothing but good things given the price point.
Tracking does not appear to be an issue from what testing some have posted.

Terrible quality, you should probably sell it... to me ..

2c9e3a48bfa42b952791abb8e109a2cc21e62e4bd8ac4d526b9b4a900b2c1572.jpg

seriously though they are rock solid, reticle designed by gap, mine has been on its fair share of rough journeys.and has still consistently put out. My only complaint is lack of a zero stop and weight, but cant complain at the nearly bulletproof scope, awesome glass at the price. John over at 8541 also did a pretty good review.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Lts9SYy8Js

I have had 3 and still have 2 of them. They are great scopes and the tracking has been dead on with all 3 of them tested many times. Also the G2 reticle matches the adjustments perfectly. Great scope and great reticle.

I have had 3 and still have 2 of them. They are great scopes and the tracking has been dead on with all 3 of them tested many times. Also the G2 reticle matches the adjustments perfectly. Great scope and great reticle.

I agree with ^^^^^. I have 3 of them and they are great scopes. Glass imo is as clear as my Nightforce NXS 5.5-22X50 scopes and tracking is spot on and I really like the G2 reticle Only down side is the lack of a zero stop and illuminated reticle which I never use. Only time will tell if it is as robust as the NF scopes. But it's a hell of a scope for half the money of my Nightforce scopes and I like them much better than my 2 Vortex Viper PST's FFP scopes.

Last edited:
Good scope for the money. Durable as a tank. Some nice features for the price point. Great reticle. Only complaint would be glass clarity and sharpness. Its good not great. If you want cleaner class for less money I would go with a Sightron SIII.

Mine has been great, and tracks perfect. It hasn't been abused so I can't comment on durability, but I wouldn't hesitate to buy another one.

I have the Ers version with zstop awesome scope for the money . Wouldn't hesitate buying another