• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Bushnell DMR Objective OD Question

Dan1122

Private
Minuteman
Mar 20, 2007
Mountain City, TN
I have used the search feature with several different phrases (DMR objective diameter, DMR bell diameter, Bushnell, etc) but cannot find if this has been asked previously. Does anyone know the diameter of the objective end of the Bushnell DMR 3.5-21x 50mm (Model Number ET35215G) - I'm looking for the OD of this model in order to calculate ring height. I have one on the way and I'm trying to order the correct set of rings in the hopes that they will both arrive before the weekend. If I could find a drawing that calls this out it would be great.

Kind Regards,

Dan

[h=2][/h]

The surest way is to of course call Bushnell in the morning. Or you could look at other 50mm scopes where the OD spec's are listed, and you will find they vary between 56mm to 58.4mm (2.2" to 2.3"). That gets you within a 0.10".....

Last edited:
34mm 1" height rings put scope bell appx .200"ish from barrel. its perfect height in my opinion.