• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Bushnell Elite 3200 10x40 mm mildot- help

desertHK

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2008
AZ
Folks with one of these, please tell me what's the closest distance that you can keep the optics focused? I was at Sportsman warehouse and thought to pick one up. But I couldn't focus anything less than 20 yards. Is this normal? I pick up another Bushnell scope and try to focus it under 10x mag and was able to do that (less than 20 yards). Since it is their last scope and a displayed one too, I just want to be sure before picking it up. Thank you for your help.

BTW, plan to put it on my 10/22

Re: Bushnell Elite 3200 10x40 mm mildot- help

Normal, will not focus under like 100yds........parallax set at 100 if I remember correctly.After that, damn nice for a $200.00 scope w/ 80 moa's Elevation Plus.

yeah, those scopes do not have parallax adjustments. They are factory adjusted for 100y I believe. I used to have one and was a very good scope just no parallax adjustment. I used it on my 10/22 but the problem is at 50y your reticle will move based on your head position in relation to the scope.

U don't need a scope @ 20y

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gszeto99</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yeah, those scopes do not have parallax adjustments. They are factory adjusted for 100y I believe. I used to have one and was a very good scope just no parallax adjustment. I used it on my 10/22 but the problem is at 50y your reticle will move based on your head position in relation to the scope. </div></div>

I did noticed that when I tried to focus it. Good to know. I usually zero my 22 LR at 50 yards.