• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Bushnell Elite 3200 tac.

ltfirehunter

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 29, 2008
Rock Spring Georgia
Is the Bushnell Elite 3200 Tactical a decent enough scope to use as a beater to take off and on an AR platform. My plans are to get a set up for a flat top upper with a throw lever base and use the Iron sights mainly, but if I want use a scope I can .

Re: Bushnell Elite 3200 tac.

Yes. Hide member Banshee has gone to several tactical rifle classes and his shooting partner has one on an AR. He has tried to tear the scope up, but it keeps on ticking. . . all the way to 1K.

I am going to buy a 5R Remington in the next couple of months and am going to put one on it.

david

i dont feel they are that bad, depending on your intended purpose. ARs, 22's, other plinkers they are great. If you want to do some serious tactical matches i dont feel a fixed power is right for that anyways.

I have 2 1 on my ar and the other is about to go on my CZ .22.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ltfirehunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was offered one for a sweet deal, $125. and was just wondering if was even worth that.

Thanks

Chris </div></div>

If you get it and dont like it let me know!!!

No this is ganna be a scope that will put on every now and then. I am building another rifle for the serious stuff.

Ive got a 5-15 3200 tactical and its actually really nice for the money. Im holding on to it far an AR build myself.

The 5-15 is a great optic I think. Have it on my Bushy and it has always held zero and pretty damn clear. Mil dots are a little large, my only complaint.