• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Bushnell Elite 6500 2.5-16x42mm

dustinlotz

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 9, 2008
Naples, FL
Has anybody had any range time with this scope? Here is a link: http://www.bushnell.com/general/riflescopes_tactical_65-2164t.cfm

I am thinking about mounting this on my SPR. I hate to put anything else on it other than a Leupy 3.5-10 with M3 knobs, but it's just not in the budget right now. I get these at cost so that is why I am considering this scope. I don't want to run a Super Sniper, or Falcon Menace, or anything cheap. I want a good scope.

I know my good friend had the fixed 10x and it crapped out on him the first time out at distance. Not to mention Bushnell gave him terrible customer service. I just was hoping someone out there has had some trigger time behind this piece of glass.....

Re: Bushnell Elite 6500 2.5-16x42mm

I got the Nikon Buckmaster 4.5-14x40 with SF and Mildot for my budget-ish 270WSM...$290 off Egay and with a 20 MOA base it runs from 100 to 1000 yards and in between so far it works great....it ranges at 12 power if you end up considering it....17lb 300WM is the mounted.

Any discount on your website for Hiders?

Also you get a FREE MILDOT MASTER...just moving the warranty shit to the file and found a mail in coupon for a free mildot master if you buy a Nikon scope with a Mil-dot Reticle!!!!