• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bushnell elite options

Muldoon7

Private
Minuteman
Oct 15, 2012
Hi everyone,

I am in a position to get one of the following spotter scopes and wanted some opinions.

Basically I can choose between the bushnell elite LMSS 8-40 or the 15-45 t series.

I haven’t seen much on either and have heard good and bad with both. The LMSS has the nicer reticle but I’ve heard some bad things on the glass. The t series seems like a great budget model but the Mils are in the middle of the scope.

If you have the choice what would you choose?

I have the LMSS 8-40 with reticle. My only gripes are that the eye relief isn't as good on it as I would have liked, and the add-on rails are kinda pricey!

Bushnell did awesome with their 2 spotting scopes.

I bought a LMSS years ago and I still love it and choose it over most of my spotting choices as its an awesome mag range, goes to 8X which comes in handy a lot, is a straight eye piece with lots of light transmission. The reticle Is great too. I love the eye box and clarity along with the package it is a must have to me. The Legend T is a solid spotter for the money with features you will normally pay much more for.

I have the LMSS it’s awesome. Glass divas are just that. They sit at home and talk about glass. They couldn’t pick out the best glass in a blind test but are crazy good spotters online. The same goes for the reticle. It’s easy to move it off the target or use it to call a shot before impact. Then again my experience was with spotters that could call that and loved my scope. Not one of the internet snipers here