• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Bushnell Elite Tactical 4.5-18X

ffhounddog

Private
Minuteman
  • Dec 8, 2007
    Montgomery, AL
    I ended up picking up one this last night from a pawn shop that I was looking around and there was a lot of Irony. I was told Bushnell scopes suck and I have two DMR2 Bushnell's and 4 LPVO Bushnell in the elite line. For $360.63 cents out the door should I replace one of my DMR scopes with this on my Begera or Aero M5 or should I put this on my Mossberg MVP since it is wearing a 4-16 Vortex PST. I prefer the G3 reticle over the Horus, so I was really surprised at the scope find at a pawn shop. I wanted a LRTS for a long while but no one was selling until I was deployed and I got two DMR2 one here and another from a closeout because I wanted good glass for once.

I need options on the scope toss it on the Begera .308 since I live in Alabama and save 8oz, toss it on the Mossberg MVP in .308, or save if for another field gun I do plan on buying. I was going to toss the Leupold VXR patrol on the PWS UXR the Mossberg but I am actually liking the Elite Tactical's a lot lately since getting full custody of my 7 year olds at the age of 45 have limited my shooting to AR's and pistols mostly.

I would buy one in a heart beat for that price... great find. IMO the LRTS 4.5-18x is better optically than the 3.5-21x50, it is also more forgiving and makes for a great crossover optic. Enjoy!

Reactions: JDB55
    I do like the reticle better.

One of my 3.5-21x50 has Horus reticle and I am always thinking about trading if for something a little more simple for my brain.

I might actually see about trading a DMR scope. Especially if I can find another one of these.

I would buy one in a heart beat for that price... great find. IMO the LRTS 4.5-18x is better optically than the 3.5-21x50, it is also more forgiving and makes for a great crossover optic. Enjoy!

+1

My only gripe about my LRTS 4.5-18x is that mine is FDE...and it is frigging IMPOSSIBLE to see what you are dialed at in low light. Like an idiot, I put mine on my 7 mag hunting rifle and found out the hard way as I was trying to dial for a coyote during the last minutes of light one deer season. My workaround was the good old-fashioned masking tape and drawn on yardages for DOPE.

I still run one of the 3-12x44s on a 6.5 Grendel. Still works great. Killed a decent 8-point with it this last season.

Reactions: Glassaholic
    Awesome find.

I have 2.
    They have served me very will.
    would buy another at that price all dang day.