• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Bushnell elite tactical 6-24x50 ffp

Re: Bushnell elite tactical 6-24x50 ffp

You missed it Midway USA two weeks ago $649.00, now $999.95
nice scope except the illum

whats wrong with the illum? I think it works well.

FOR what!

Check out the group buy for the Bushnell HDMR 3.5-21X50... its $1250 and should be one hell of a scope.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tipper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You missed it Midway USA two weeks ago $649.00, now $999.95
nice scope except the illum </div></div>
The ones that midway had on closeout a few weeks ago were the old model Elite 4200 Tactical. The new models are just called the "Elite Tactical" line. The biggest difference is the new models have quite a bit more elevation adjustment 70moa now vs 48moa for the old models.

I just purchased one of the new models and I'm very happy with it. The glass is excellent and I really like the turrets on it.

'You can also catch really good deals on Ebay on the Bushnell tactical scopes. I have the older one on my ALS50 and love the hell out of it. Nice and bright, and I can adjust all day long and it will return to zero. Natchez will also price match anyones advertised prices if you send them a link to the ad. I got nearly $300 off my bushnell this way, because they price matched an Ebay ad and then take away 10% of the difference.

Found one on midwest hunters outlet for 808. Swfa also stuck to their 110% garuntee

If we can be of help let us know we have them in stock. They are not on our website yet so you would have to call in the order.

Mike @ CST