• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bushnell ELITE TACTICAL 6-36X56 scope caps/covers

Can anyone recommend scope covers/caps that will work on this scope?

I contacted Tenebraex but they replied they don't have any confirmed fits.
Try
If your scope isn’t listed and you have a set of calipers, just shoot Tyler an email with diameter and he can probably hook you up.

Reactions: Chief_Rick
Screenshot_20230102125504.png

I can verify the objective fits because I have one for my Toric and have used it on the Bushy. I never did order the ocular, so can't verify.

I've said it before, but I'll say it again:

Aadland caps feel more solid, but are a bit rough in texture (if that bothers you), and noisier. I also had a latch on an occular fail within hours of use; I'm sure Jon will take care of it, but it did leave me a little wary.

Tenebraex feel like Tupperware ... I personally really dislike their looks, feel, and well, almost everything about them. But they're quiet, and they work.

Word of warning though - the recommendations Tenebraex make for Bushnells can be hit and miss. I've had some on an XRSII which were perfect.

But just got some in for some LRTS/LRHS models, and the occular cap didn't fit properly with the diopter slightly extended, resulting in a broken Tenebraex cap - the screw simply split the plastic upon tightening.

I ordered the Tenebraex 56NFCC-FCR for the objective, since it showed in stock on Amazon with free shipping. Through Armament.com it would have been almost $20 for S&H.

The UAC040-FCR wasn't listed on Amazon.

Aadland shows backorder with no shipping estimates.

Will wait and see what comes available for the eyepiece.

I ordered the Tenebraex 56NFCC-FCR for the objective, since it showed in stock on Amazon with free shipping. Through Armament.com it would have been almost $20 for S&H.

The UAC040-FCR wasn't listed on Amazon.

Aadland shows backorder with no shipping estimates.

Will wait and see what comes available for the eyepiece.
It said the same for me when I ordered my Aadlands. Took about a week and a half till they shipped.

I received the object cap from Tenebraex (56NFCC-FCR) and it does fit like a glove.

I sent an e-mail to Bushnell asking for their recommendation for cap covers and received a reply saying to call them...

Butler Creek has some new caps called the Element which are much nicer than the old Butler Creeks. The Large 42-47mm will fit the occular and the 60-65mm objective will fit the objective of the XRS3 6-36.