• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Bushnell Elite Tactical BTR-MIL

lencomatt

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 19, 2009
COS, CO
I just recieved a 6-24x50 with the illuminated BTR-MIL reticle and only the dot and circle in the center light up. I thought the whole reticle lit up, Bushys website is just about worthless for this info. Does anybody know if thats right?

I think it's safe to assume that if the reticle is lit when you turn on the illumination then the system is functioning as designed.

Joe

I saw this thread so and it had me wondering if I had an old model or new or what?

http://www.snipershide.com/shooting...-bushnells-new-btr-mil-reticle-questions.html

Maybe it's an or what..... First, have you looked thru the reticle (with illumination on) in total darkness?? I say this because the thread you listed said that only the center circle dot was daylight visible. Second, the model in the thread above is the Bushnell LRS 3-12x44 BTR-MIL, which is not the same model as your scope. Third, I have no idea what Bushnell does or may do month to month, maybe give them a call.....Just a thought

Maybe it's an or what..... First, have you looked thru the reticle (with illumination on) in total darkness?? I say this because the thread you listed said that only the center circle dot was daylight visible. Second, the model in the thread above is the Bushnell LRS 3-12x44 BTR-MIL, which is not the same model as your scope. Third, I have no idea what Bushnell does or may do month to month, maybe give them a call.....Just a thought

Dang Bob you are the helper of all helpers, I wasn't arguing with you. I would've called Bushnell but they weren't open when I got off work so I thought somebody might have a helpful answer until I can call them. Thanks for the input.