• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Bushnell Elite Tactical ERS

Calfed

Private
Minuteman
Dec 3, 2009
I've been watching the Bushnell Elite Tactical scopes on Amazon and finally struck. The one I bought is the ERS 6-24x50 with first focal plane reticle and 30MM tube. It is a mil/mil scope and has the G2 reticle. Made in Japan, purportedly at Light Optic Works (LOW), which makes scopes and scope components for Night Force and other high end scope brands.

It finally dropped below $600.

www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006UKMDFO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Attachments

• DSC01118 (2).JPG
    DSC01118 (2).JPG
    279 KB · Views: 81
  • DSC01119 (2).JPG
    DSC01119 (2).JPG
    220.9 KB · Views: 82
  • DSC01120 (2).JPG
    DSC01120 (2).JPG
    166.1 KB · Views: 73
  • DSC01121 (2).JPG
    DSC01121 (2).JPG
    126.2 KB · Views: 71
  • DSC01122 (2).JPG
    DSC01122 (2).JPG
    171.5 KB · Views: 70
Reactions: Bender
Thanks guys!

Planning on mounting this on an Aero Precision M5 (AR10) in 6.5 Creedmoor.

I’ve run that scope for a while and it does pretty good. As mentioned above, the big drawback is 5 mil knobs. Will never go back to that.

Yep, dittos on the 5 mil knobs - w/o a zero stop, it's tough to keep track of where you are. I've had one that I bought for my 1st precision 22RF bolt rifle (Stiller 2500XR/Krieger/Manners T4A), but quickly swapped it out for an Athlon Cronus 4.5-29x56 after figuring out how many mils it takes to get out past 200yds with a 22RF. It's sitting atop an AR-15 in 22 PDK now. Still a decent scope for that application...

That's a great price and they're still available. I got mine a year ago and even with the rebate that Bushnell was running at the time I paid more than that. And for the price I feel it's a good value in scopes.

Mine now sits on my 6mm Creedmoor. This past July I used it on an unknown distance range in S. Ga. I was able to dial elevation and connect with a target at 1200yds. I will warn though that it's easy to get lost in the revolutions esp since there's no zero stop. And I wasn't on the clock. There were lots of targets at various distances and more than once I had to think for a minute where I was on up elevation and make sure I carefully returned to my zero before dialing in the next elevation correction. Mechanically it worked great given those limitations and I had no complaints with the scope overall.

The lack of a zero stop is a common complaint I've seen with this scope .

is there any fix for it?