• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Bushnell Elite Tactical HDMR 3.5-21x50mm Review

Yes, nice review. One of these days I'm gonna have to pick one of these up to try.

How would you compare the glass of this scope with the Bushnell Elite 6-24x50 that you reviewed awhile back?

I have two of these with the H58 reticles on my 308s and am very happy with both.

I look forward to your review of the 1-8.5. I currently run the Aimpoint Comp M4 on both of my 223s (Sig 556 Classic and Tavor) I am tempted to pick up a variable if I don't lose too much speed at building clearing distances on 1 power. I know that is difficult to quantify but it would be great if you could do some short range comparison (such as timed multiple target short range scenario) with an Aimpoint or Eotech in bright and low light situations.
Regards,
224Man

I use the H59 version on pdogs with a 243 AI. We were dialing between 100 and 650 all day and had no issues loosing zero.