• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Bushnell Elite Tactical line - MAP reductions ($1700-$1950 XRS2, $1600 DMR Pro, $1200-1300 DMR2)

Hollywood 6mm

Old Salt
Minuteman
Dec 9, 2013
Flori-duh.
Just a heads up, it looks like Bushnell has revamped the MAP for most or all of the Elite Tactical line. The new pricing is as follows:

XRS2 4.5-30 - $1699.99 (G3), $1799.99 (G3i), and $1949.99 (H59 and Tremor 3)
DMR2 Pro 3.5-21 - $1599.99
DMR2 3.5-21 - $1199 (G3), $1299.99 (G3i and H59)
SMRS 2 1-6.5 (Standard and Pro) - $1199.99

I haven't been able to get any official answers yet on what this will do with LE/MIL pricing, etc.

I've been very happy with my XRS2. Wonder what they are coming out with next. Or, maybe, this isnt to clear inventory for a new model, maybe they are just moving product for christmas

Reactions: Hollywood 6mm
Not seeing those adjustments in MAP/Retail on the LEO sites..... would love if that would happen... still save a little but not much in comparison to the "advertised" discount, but something is better than nothing and glad for any discounts offered up

Reactions: Anb618
I picked up one of those 1-8.5's from Doug the other day not even knowing any discount existed for SH....even so, I'm not griping - for the price is a great deal. The reticle may or may not be to one's liking, but the price was for me. The glass seems pretty nice as well from my novice experience. I'm completely happy with my purchase. I haven't mounted it yet, so no report of actual range use. It is visible in daylight so long as one is not looking at a lightly colored object. Definitely not aimpoint/mro/eotech bright, but workable for the most part when it's on full power. Other than that, the negative is that it is heavy. If you run out of ammo, you can use it to beat whatever it is coming towards you - even paper :)

Not seeing those adjustments in MAP/Retail on the LEO sites..... would love if that would happen... still save a little but not much in comparison to the "advertised" discount, but something is better than nothing and glad for any discounts offered up

Yeah, I had a friend ask me about that last night. I'll reach out to one of the guys I know at Bushnell and see if I can get an ETA on updated pricing for LE/MIL.

Reactions: notacos4u
I'd be curious is the LE/Mil prices were adjusted too. I know after I purchased a LRTSi a couple years ago, the price a year later was about 200 more.