• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bushnell Elite Tactical LMSS 8-40x Reviews?

stephewc

Private
Minuteman
Feb 22, 2013
Arcadia, CA
Hi all, I'm looking for a spotting scope with a reticle. After a quick Google search this Bushnell LMSS 8-40x with H32 reticle seems to fit the bill. However I haven't seen any talk or reviews about this scope in the past 3-4 years.

Does anyone have any updated feedback on this scope? Thanks!

Look at the Bushnell Legend T series. Comes with TMR reticle and at a very good price, imo. I've been using a co-worker's all summer until I bought my own. They are very clear and waterproof. I also find to be just as good as the Leupold spotting scopes at a fraction of the cost.
I spotted and called shots out to 1100 yards with it. Triad Tactical sells covers for them as well. Very happy with my purchase. I would post pics, but I don't have enough of a post count yet.
Good luck.

I believe the LMSS has been discontinued. I have looked through a few of them and overall the glass quality is terrible. 2 looked comparable to leupolds, the other 6 wer almost unusable. I think the form factor is fantastic and wish it would be duplicated with great glass installed.