• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Bushnell Engage Riflescopes?

Anb618

In Valor, there is Hope.
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 18, 2017
Anyone using these? Thoughts, critiques, praise, or regrets?

I've got one enroute by USPS right now. Came across a deal too good to ignore on a 3-12x42mm. Would rather have had the 4-16x44, but it was out of stock. Not even sure which rifle I'll use it on. Lol

If this turns out to be a decent optic, with a parallax setting down to 10yds, it will probably force me to finally build up the 10/22 with Feddersen barrel/Titan stock I've been dreaming of.

Let me know if anyone has experience with these! Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No one?

I know it isn't a S&B, Tangent Theta, or NF...but I figured someone would have tried one out by now.

I know this has been covered before, but I don’t understand why they don’t have a mil mil version. Seems like they missed the boat on that one. I get not everyone uses mil, but the kind of scope it seems like they are trying to make it be and the crowd that they’re marketing it towards does. Any new LR, ELR, or “tactical” scope it is the mil version that seems like they can’t seem to make enough of.

I emailed them regarding the lack of a mil option. They told me they knew best and there will not be any mil scopes offered.

I have a 3-12 and a 4-16. Tracks true and glass is better than diamondback and right on the heels of viper.

I have a 3-12 and a 4-16. Tracks true and glass is better than diamondback and right on the heels of viper.

Glad to hear it. Buddy has a Viper on a .300WM and it's pretty nice, so I'll be happy with that.

I see everyone's concerns with MOA/no MIL, but I've always used MOA optics anyways so it wasn't really a concern for me.

Where are these made?

It was delivered to work, and I'm going in tonight. I'll let you know when I've had time to look it over.

They are assembled in China. I spoke with the Bushnell rep, she has said that the glass isn’t Chinese.

They are assembled in China. I spoke with the Bushnell rep, she has said that the glass isn’t Chinese.

I just mounted one on a 223 Wylde AR build. So far I like it. Glass is pretty nice and tracks true (out to 600 yards).

I received my 3-12x42 last week. I was really pleased with it, right up until I held a buddy's new PST Gen II. Lol.

That said, the Bushnell should work really well on a modded 10/22 I have planned. Very happy with it for the price I paid. Parallax adjustment feels good, turret clicks are a little mushy but overall acceptable. Glass is very clear and reticle is simple/intuitive.

It will probably be a few months before I get it mounted on anything, but I'm looking forward to getting some use out of it.

EDIT: forgot someone asked where glass was made. As expected, bottom of scope is labeled "Made in China". I assume glass is as well.

Anyone using these? Thoughts, critiques, praise, or regrets?

I've got one enroute by USPS right now. Came across a deal too good to ignore on a 3-12x42mm. Would rather have had the 4-16x44, but it was out of stock. Not even sure which rifle I'll use it on. Lol

If this turns out to be a decent optic, with a parallax setting down to 10yds, it will probably force me to finally build up the 10/22 with Feddersen barrel/Titan stock I've been dreaming of.

Let me know if anyone has experience with these! Thanks in advance.

Glass is actually better as far as clarity than the DMR & DMR2 on the ones I've had.

That might sound like a lot of guys who say that their $200-$300 optic outperforms the more expensive ones, well in terms of glass I tested it.
Now if tracking is a concern as it mostly is for us LR shooters, well go big or go home in most cases.

All in all, if you are just using a reticle then this will serve you well.