• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Bushnell Excursion FLP Tactical Discontinued?

thumper49802

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 6, 2008
Kingsford, MI
Im not quite sure what happened, but I was gearing up to purchase one of these spotting scopes and noticed on midwayusa they are discontinued. Upon further exploration everywhere I look they are not carried anymore. Anyone shine any insight on this debacle?

Re: Bushnell Excursion FLP Tactical Discontinued?

I believe it is just reticle (mil-dot) that was discontinued. They have moved to a Mil-hash reticle in the new ones.

there was a 15-45x too, now i think its a 20-60x. look for closeouts on sale!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AXEMAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">there was a 15-45x too, now i think its a 20-60x. look for closeouts on sale!! </div></div>

Links?

i started looking for one last week and i saw several listed as 15-45x and then started seeing the 20-60x listed but not in stock. sounded like what they do for a new model. optics planet will put you on a list

http://www.opticsplanet.net/bushnell-excursion-lightpath-spotting-scope-20-60x80-ed-782080ed.html

now i find that the 20-60x was a model listed in 2008 and bushnell doesnt even have the 20-60x listed on their site.

http://www.opticstalk.com/new-bushnell-excursion-spotting-scope_topic9627.html

but if one reticle is being phased out in favor of another you may be able to catch the old one cheap. unless this is such a good seller they dont need to cut prices to clear it out. just google bushnell excursion and there are plenty of places to gauge the going price. and we have a few vendors here that sell these.