• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bushnell Excursion Spotter Repair?

Center Mass

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 12, 2008
Pa
I kinda forgot that I had one of these until I came across it a short time back. I have seen and used a bunch of these over the years atcourses and comps and all of the them (except one) had the same problem. The entire eyepiece assembly comes loose and, in some cases, looks like it is ready to fall off. I called Bushnell years ago and they said they would not fix it (what happened to the lifetime warranty?) but would give me a not so good discount on a different spotter with no reticle...which kinda defeats the purpose IMO. Mine still works fine but I'm afraid that if I toss it in my range bag it would not survive.

So, I made several calls to various major players in the industry and no one had any idea's. I know its a long shot, but has anyone ever had one of these repaired? I have the the new T-Series no and really like it but it kinda sucks have a decent spotter WITH a reticle just sitting around.

Thanks in advance,
CM

Hey guys, I wanted to update this post from a while back and give a huge thumbs up to Dan @Bushnell Customer Service and all the others with Bushnell's stellar Customer Service team.

Dan sent me a PM and arranged things so I could send my older model spotting scope back to have it checked over. To say the Bushnell CS team went about and beyond would be an understatement. The communication back and forth was very fast and personal. Once it was all said and done I feel that they took care of me far beyond my expectations.

I have been a fan of their products for some time now. I have used their CS I think once in the past with good experience so I know this is not a one off. Rest assured, IF you need customer service from Bushnell, they will make things right.

Thanks again Dan!

Reactions: Hollywood 6mm