• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Bushnell FFP Mildot Spotter ARD Options?

Jimmy2Times

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 5, 2005
Amesbury, Massachusetts
Are there any options for putting an ARD on one of these spotters? I just got mine yesterday and that's the only thing it's really missing. I'd also love to see one of our tactical gear making members make some aftermarket socks for these. The supplied black one is nice, but I'd love to get one in OD green.

Re: Bushnell FFP Mildot Spotter ARD Options?

british sniper tape? rub cam paint and dirt into it to break the colours and shape up... I'm keeping mine in the black cover at the moment because the rear eyepiece doesn't have a cover - not wanting it to foul up with crud.

Someone was talking about maybe the leupold TMR spotter's cover fitting?? they're fairly similar in size i think. but getting hold of one would be interesting unless LBT is still making them.

As for an ARD, spider mesh and a rubber band?

What is the ARD fix prescribed on the Hide, panty hose.

When I asked Stu from Redman, he said send him my spotter and he could sew one up.

I guess the mounting lug is in a different spot on the Loopy Vs the Bushy, sounds like it can be made to fit if you have the time.

LUPYS COVER DOES NOT FIT , FIRST THING I DID WHEN I GOT OUT OF THE BOX.
TRIED TO CALL BUSHNELL (9MO. AGO) FOR THREAD PITCH TO MAKE MY OWN ARD, LADY WAS A B!@*H , WOULD NOT SELL EXTRA QD MOUNTS FOR TRIPOD EATHER.