• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Bushnell FFP spotter

Re: Bushnell FFP spotter

Bushnell told me at SHOT the kit which contains a carrying case and tripod will retail for just under $600, about $585 is what I was told.

Mil Dot reticle, no other reticles were discussed.

Lowlight is spot on. We have a dozen on order, are still waiting, latest word I have is early May delivery, a little later than we hoped.

Price will be under $400 delivered for Hiders. Appeared to be a nice piece of kit.

Scott

I'll definately want one of these. Have been waiting forever for an affordable mildot spotter. If you can ship to Norway, let me know when Scott.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CubeWarrior</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any idea how resolution will compare with Leupy MK4? </div></div>

Reports are as good if not better.

it looks like a leupy knock-off!! Put a group buy together.....I'm in for 2 or 3 for the business
wink.gif

I was looking at some weights. The leupy 35 oz, the bushy 19 oz.....

Apparently Bushnell hasn't quantified eye-relief.."excellent" doesn't give me the warm fuzzies.

I'm waiting with interest though, these look like they will be great bang for the buck.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LibertyOptics</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Price will be under $400 delivered for Hiders.</div></div>Hmmmm.....TAG.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: razzle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll definately want one of these. Have been waiting forever for an affordable mildot spotter. If you can ship to Norway, let me know when Scott. </div></div>

I think we will be alright with Norway. We will order as many as it takes to make everyone happy.

Scott

this looks like an awesome scope! did not know about the tactical option. scott says he has 12 on order and is taking names for a first come first serve list. i am #5. you boys had better hurry, these will probably always be in back order, for a while.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gman762</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> scott says he has 12 on order and is taking names for a first come first serve list. i am #5. you boys had better hurry, these will probably always be in back order, for a while. </div></div>

+1

Im #2

+1 on a tactical version w/FFP Mil dot at Hide discount. put me on da list. LMK

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MontanaMarine</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was looking at some weights. The leupy 35 oz, the bushy 19 oz.....

Apparently Bushnell hasn't quantified eye-relief.."excellent" doesn't give me the warm fuzzies.

I'm waiting with interest though, these look like they will be great bang for the buck. </div></div>

I was looking at the size and being almost a meter long (37") will have to make the included soft case look like a just slightly smaller drag bag
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was looking at the size and being almost a meter long (37") will have to make the included soft case look like a just slightly smaller drag bag
laugh.gif

</div></div>

Does someone know the actual size of this thing? Is it about the same as the Leupold?
Surely this has to be a typo
crazy.gif

Add me to the list as well please Scott, happy to lodge a deposit if required.

Tony

How long until these will be an easily acquirable item? I assume late summer early fall?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gman762</div><div class="ubbcode-body">still june scott? </div></div>

Yes, and thanks guys, emails received.

I believe I have an email in on the list too... Looking forward to it!

Talked with Lowlight yesterday and he is going to give the spotter an overall "thumbs up". So we bumped our order up to 36 units.

Just FYI, being the little guys we are, we are capped at about 50 units at one time, and we'll probably get there sooner than later!

Thanks,

Scott

You're offering a more than fair price and you provide excellent service. You're doomed to grow!
smile.gif

Thanks kindly sir.

Scott is correct, I have been using the Bushnell unit for 2 weeks continuously now and for the money its worth every penny. Is it perfect, no, it has a few small issues, but the price and overall package outweigh the small issues I have encountered and I will say none of the issues prevent you from successfully employing the spotter across the range.

When you consider what you get, for how little, its really a good buy, especially if you want to work with mils off the rifle, or in conjunction with a shooter operating as a spotter.