• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Bushnell Fusion and X-Vision Rangefinding Binos

Burdy

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 10, 2013
    I have two sets of Range Finding binos up for sale.

The first is a used set of Bushnell Fusion ARC 1600 10x42 Binos. This is the early generation with the LCD instead of the Dot-Matrix Display. They made the change to the dot-matrix display later on because it can be difficult to see the LCD display in bright conditions. And yes, this is the case. In bright conditions you will get the reading but it can be hard to see so I compensated for this throughout the years by getting my reading and scanning to a shaded area. In conditions where it is not bright, the LCD is plenty bright. Waterproof, hunt modes and angle readings. The threaded ring on the inside of the objective has become to come lose. This does NOT affect optical quality or waterproofness. I never used threaded caps so it didn't bother me, but you need to be aware. I probably should just pull it off, but I haven't. Comes with carrying case and lanyard.

The second set is a brand new set of X-Vision ROC 8x Binos. These are brand new, full kit. Reads to 2,000 yards has an OLED display. The glass in these is more impressive than the Fusions and the readings are quicker. What I like about them is there appears to be no tint like most other ranging binos. I can usually at least tell that other ranging binos are "cooler" in color temperature even if I can't quite detect actual tint. With these the color temp seems spot on and there is no loss of light. They are quite impressive at the price point.

Used Fusion Arc 1600s - $325 SHIPPED
    X Vision ROC's - $625 SHIPPED

Last edited: