• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Bushnell Fusion ARC 1 Mile 10X42 Rangefinder Binoculars, Like New - Price Drop!

AI Shooter

Lance Commandant
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 17, 2014
North Carolina
PRICE LOWERED: Now $300 with FREE SHIPPING

Up for sale is a Bushnell Fusion ARC 1 Mile 10X42 Rangefinder Binoculars, Like New. It is in mint condition and was never used. I won it a few years ago at a match off a prize table and it has been in my safe ever since as a spare. I'm selling it only because I'm raising funds for a new hunting rifle build.

These binos are selling for about $500-plus on eBay and I'm selling this pair for $300 with FREE Shipping via USPS Priority Mail. Buyer will have to pay for insurance, if desired.

PayPal Friends & Family is preferred for payment to avoid fees on my end. If you want to use traditional PayPal, you'll will have to cover all transaction fees (+3%). I’ll also accept cash during a face-to-face deal if you live near Raleigh, NC. Feel free to PM me with any questions/requests for additional photos you might have.

Thanks for checking out my listing and have a good one! S/F!

IMG-1424.jpg

IMG-1425.jpg

Last edited: