• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

bushnell fusion arc 1600 binos

tmckay2

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 9, 2009
anyone have any experience with them? i saw a few for sale on here and ended up bagging a new one on ebay for $500. i saw some reviews on other sites but it was hard to tell how biased some of them were since some were by business owners selling them. i searched this site but nothing came up as far as reviews or opinions goes. any info is appreciated. i figured even if they suck i can turn around and at least get my money back.

Re: bushnell fusion arc 1600 binos

I've got a pair, but getting a house ready to sell and trying to PCS has kept me from using them much this summer. But...I took them with me when I took the family to see the eagles nesting this spring. Overall I am impressed. I don't have much experience with really good glass, but as binos, I think they are pretty good-best I've owned. The laser is very good as well. I got consistent returns on flying eagles out to about 650 yds--the furthest I tried. Seemed about right to the mark1 eyeball. Consistent readings from trees over 1100 or so and I hit a water tower at over 1500 no problem. I hope to get more use out of em soon.

Thank you everyone for the comments and the Review. I have been checking out LRF for about a year. you have helped me decide.I'll let you guys know when i get mine.

After reading through the links, it seems pretty obvious that us po' folks would do pretty well with the ARC's and put the savings towards more bullets and powder that would have gone for Geovids.

Whoshotya, Skyking, Vman, thanks for the info.

Don't get me wrong the leica units are nice but more money does not mean more durability. I know someone that is on his 3rd set of leicas... So they do break easily even for the price.