• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Spotters Bushnell Fusion X 10x42 Activesync brightness

crdixonaz

Private
Minuteman
Sep 7, 2020
Just picked up a pair of these and really impressed. A question to anyone else who has these, how bright does the Activesync get in low light? I'm running mine on the highest brightness setting and in low light you can definitely see it but it is not what I would call bright red, or like what you would expect on a red dot at max setting.
Since I am using this for PRS matches etc it's not a big deal but I am curious as to what I should be seeing

I'm interested in these too for the price. Have you compared them to the Vortex or Sig?

So I had purchased them from Sportsmans Warehouse for 699+ tax and found them the next day on sale at MidwayUSA for $515 so I returned the first pair and saved almost $200. I have friends who have the Vortex Furys and I think for the money these are a great budget option. The glass has been very clear and ranging has been spot but I haven't got them past 650yds yet. I will say the Activesync red is brighter on the 2nd one from Midway. I'll post more after I test them out tomorrow.