• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bushnell Fusion X bino/rangefinder

Mike Casselton

Team Beer and Donuts.
Minuteman
  • Nov 25, 2007
    Lithia, FL
    I'm considering purchasing a set of these for occasional use.

I currently own two pairs of Leica binos in 8x32 and 10x42 so I don't need another $1000+ pair.

Honestly, I want them for hog spotting, ranging and then make a shot. That's it.

I don't like crappy glass and am hoping these are at least close to the quality of the Forge 15x that I've looked through.

I'd love to hear impressions from people that have actually used these.

My first pair of them had the blue tint to the glass, like the old versions. The replacement pair that I received did not have that same tint. The glass in them is pretty good, I don't think it's too far behind the forge that you'd be disappointed.

I got to play with a set at the Grind, and the glass looked pretty solid to me. The self-adjusting display was very cool to see in person, though, and surprisingly nice. I'm hoping to snag a set sometime after new years for coyote and hog hunting.