• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bushnell- good customer service

nagantguy

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Aug 28, 2020
So Bushnell now owns Weaver, I had a Weaver scope fail and sent it in for warranty work. They informed me that that particular model was no longer being made and my options were a refund for original purchase price or they offered so much towards the purchase of something new from Bushnell and their offer was substantially more than I paid for the Weaver. So I selected a new scope from their AR line and they said it should arrive next week.
the whole process was easy with good communication on their part, easy to get ahold of on the phone and very quick email response. Turn around time will be a few weeks including the 3-4 days I spent selecting a new optic. I was pleasantly surprised.
I have no business or financial connections with Bushnell/Primos just relaying my experience with refreshingly good customer service.

glad to hear....honestly ive had pretty good luck with their AR line, for the money, they are pretty decent little workhorses.

and at least in my case, their .223 BDC reticle was dead on out to 400.

Reactions: Ravenworks
Bushnell may not be a top tier or even 2nd top tier scope, but they have arguably the best CS in the industry. I wish all companies in the firearms community, or any community for that matter, had Bushnell level CS.

Reactions: powdahound76
Wow. That's some great CS. Bushnell is clearly making a push to grab some market share and it looks like they have. I had my first experience with warranty on any optic ever this week. Wasn't the easiest ever to reach someone, but after a day I was able to speak with a rep who was excellent. Sent me an RMA for fed-ex and she's on the way to them still. It. Sounds as if it's going to go well, since its a new optic. I may have been the cause but I'm not Sure honestly . I told the rep exactly what I knew with no hedging so, we shall see how this goes. Hopefully I get it back quickly, I need it since I've sold my other and my AMG is still not here yet. (Ordered in February).

Bushnell may not be a top tier or even 2nd top tier scope, but they have arguably the best CS in the industry. I wish all companies in the firearms community, or any community for that matter, had Bushnell level CS.
The DMR Pro and new ED glass is pretty darn good, really good for the prices I have paid....

If you are running their Elite stuff from the last few years and miss a shot, its not because of the glass.

Would love a badass LRF that competes with the Leica 2700 or the Sig 3000.....

glad to hear....honestly ive had pretty good luck with their AR line, for the money, they are pretty decent little workhorses.

and at least in my case, their .223 BDC reticle was dead on out to 400.
Yes that’s what the reviews say, the Weaver optic gave good service, on a knock about - lender -truck boat camper kinda brush busting little carbine and sounds like the new AR series from Bushnell should fill the role perfectly- for quick opportunity shots at game and varmints or as a back up rifle or to lend to cousins Bob or Bill at deer camp when their 1830’s bubba’d boat paddle milsurp rifles break or the they can’t find Carcano or 7.7 Jap ammo. ( of course all they shoot is surplus FMJ and do a little “precision” file work to the tip , so’s they open some.”
I also like the idea of a incorporated folding throw lever . Let’s hope the idea holds up to a few trips coyote hunting or a few day long spot and stalks in a UP cedar swamp.
Liked the look of the reticle as well.

Bushnell charged me $30+ to mail me a throw knob for my DMR3. I bought it second hand and it was missing this item and I was up front about that.
It’s a 1” screw-in aluminum knob. $30.
Pitiful. Scopes awesome but not the point. Pitiful CS on that.

Bushnell charged me $30+ to mail me a throw knob for my DMR3. I bought it second hand and it was missing this item and I was up front about that.
It’s a 1” screw-in aluminum knob. $30.
Pitiful. Scopes awesome but not the point. Pitiful CS on that.

freestuff.jpg

Bushnell axed their japanese glass in favor of chinese junk...
No more elites, pros, dmr, etc.... just forge and nitro
To hell with them.

• Haha
Last i looke i couldnt find them on the website.

Havent seen one for sale for quite a while.

Hope im wrong

Funny, I just looked at their website yesterday. They have the Elite and Elite Tactical collections, and in the letter they have the new DMR3 listed and XRS3 "coming soon".

Bushnell axed their japanese glass in favor of chinese junk...
No more elites, pros, dmr, etc.... just forge and nitro
To hell with them.

What evidence do you have of all this bullshit?

Took me 5 seconds to find this:

I was wrong perhaps... i recind my previous statement.
I didnt drink last night.... thats the problem

@308pirate -

He prolly bitches about being charged for a lost part too! :rolleyes:

We’re talking about customer service and $30 for a tiny screw they have 1000’s of probably is a dick move. Leupold, Nikon even Arken all have mailed small things from turret covers, turret set screws, throw lever, screw covers complimentary despite my offering to pay for the lost or broken item.
DMR3 is $1400. It’s nickel and diming the customer IMO. I’ve got mine and you two clearly have yours…all the time 🤣