• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Spotters Bushnell LMSS2 - Info Needed

tactic-als

Jawa Reaper
Minuteman
Oct 2, 2008
PA
To those that have this spotting scope, please tell me your experience thus far, what you have compared it to, which reticle you went with and why, and please add info about accessories you bought for it (rails, cover, case, etc). I'm in the market for a reasonably priced spotter with Mil Reticle and have a preference for the H322 reticle but a deal has come up on one with the Tremor4 reticle and may end up getting it. BUT, before I do....would appreciate as much real world experience because there doesn't seem to be much out there. Most everything I find is for the LMSS and while they may not have changed much, they did change a little and I would think more people would be talking about this. Bushnell may not be top tier but I thought they were making some quality optics for the money???

I was really interested in that scope but the reticle was a no bueno for me

If you like the reticles the glass and form factor are pretty decent