• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Bushnell LRHS 4.5-18x 44mm G2H SOLD...

Cinch

Team GFY
Minuteman
Jul 11, 2008
Wyoming
I have 2 of these available...theyre lightly used and in excellent condition with no ring marks...one has a little scuffed paint on the elevation turret screw...$725 each shipped...buy both for $1400 shipped conus only...

Thanks for the offers but I'm not looking for any trades right now...

What's the weight of one scope, if you have a scale? I'm seriously tempted to get one or both for some 6.5 gas guns I just built last year. Also how is the eyebox? I have poor eyesight and I just can't stand a bad eyebox.

Eye box is good on these...weight is 26.5oz according to Bushnell...one just sold so there’s still one available...

Man, you snooze you lose around here! :) Great buys to those that got these. My search continues.

Missed it.

I can’t post due to post total count. But I’ve got $650 for anyone needing to sell their LRHSi G2H. 4.5-18 power