• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Bushnell LRTS?

762forlife

Private
Minuteman
Jun 6, 2012
Westchester NY
Any love for this Scope? I just picked one up it’s mounted but have not sighted it in yet, turrets feel great, illumination is great low light and bright during sunny days as well. Locking windage turret had me thinking it was stuck until I realized it locked lol. Anyone running one that would like to speak some words on their experiences? Here is my 6.5

A5957FBC-4761-4919-BEFC-C5384D15FB05.jpeg

I have 2. One 3-12x44 on a .223 and the other is a 4.5-18x44 on a 7mm SAUM. They are excellent. When I first got into PRS shooting I got a sweet deal on the 3-12x44 and I put it on a 6.5x47 lapua. I ended up winning 2 club matches and placing top 3 in 2 other matches before I upgraded. The scope tracks perfectly. I have a tracking test stand and I have tested several higher priced scopes that did not track as good. They are hard to beat for the price at retail. I paid $615 for my 3-12x44 brand new from an eBay auction. Haha.