• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Bushnell Prime Day Savings

Team RCBS & Bushnell

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
  • Hey all -

We decided to have a Prime Day sale on some things. Some of the deals are pretty good and might interest some of you. I'm guessing the crowd in here will be most interested in the Forge 4.5-27x50 FFP/MIL, the Prime 1-4x24 Illuminated German #4 (30mm tube, made in South Korea), Forge 15x56 Binos, Nitro spotters, and Engage EDX 10x42. The prices are quite attractive, but will only be for today & tomorrow, and supplies are limited.

See them all here: https://www.bushnell.com/prime-day/

Give a shout with questions - Thanks all!

I have two 1-6.5 Bushnell Tacticals. Was thinking of the 1-4 on a Scout rifle. How are the made in SK scopes compared to Japan scopes?

I have two 1-6.5 Bushnell Tacticals. Was thinking of the 1-4 on a Scout rifle. How are the made in SK scopes compared to Japan scopes?
    These are made in the same factory as the other Prime scopes, as well as the Nitro scopes and AR Optics scopes. At a normal ~$180 price point these aren't going to be on the level of an SMRS, but for the price, especially this sale price, it's probably going to be impossible to beat.

Missed out on the sale. Was going to buy it then had to run to the Unit because of an issue with an exercise.

I will just move that $130 to a Bushnell Forge 1-8 with the same reticle. Too bad Canada already has them...