• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Bushnell SMRS 1-8.5 owners

giphy.gif

No, I started looking a few month back and called vortex about the defenders they did not know if they had any that would fit.

I use the Vortex Flip up caps. They are great. The soft rubber holds well on the scope and they "lock" flat when open.

what are you using on the front it's 24mm lens? Have you put them on or just throwing it out there? I called vortex and they were not sure any defenders would fit.

what are you using on the front it's 24mm lens? Have you put them on or just throwing it out there? I called vortex and they were not sure any defenders would fit.

I have them on it. I use Vortex E-10 (41.5-46mm) & O-24 (28-31 mm).

00-qY7I4uVR1_b1rQSxVxKNIHDibaIXo-TeKnKKnHG9n4bpR2JkYgM45bTAsKM3ZR0fqCe7ffHDJpwno-pEcjtJnw

Reactions: Draftpick
Was this scope called out on their webpage or did you order a particular size? Not seeing any Bushnell caps on the page. Doth me internet skills allude me today?
You have to pick a specific sized eyepiece and objective cap. However MK has changed their website and no longer lists the option for mix & match scope caps or I can't see it. If you email them with the below sizes they should be able to hook you up. I just ordered mine in September.

Eyepiece = 1.713in
Objective = 1.341in

Perhaps @Tyler Kemp can lend some assistance

Reactions: Huckleberry75
I got a response from Jon at AADMount today:

order the single rear cap for a DMR and the front cap for any of the 34mm tube scopes (Razor GenIII 1-10X, etc) those are likely to fit.