• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Bushnell TRS-32

Nuttshooter

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 25, 2008
Conway, South Carolina
Ok so I am home for a very short time and picked me up a AR. I didn't feel like dropping the coin on a high end red dot just so it sits in the safe til I get home in another three months. So I go and see these little red dots on the shelf. I picked one up and have to say it has been a pretty decent red dot. I have maybe 500 rds under it and it has not lost zero or shit the bed.

I looked on here and used the snipers hide google search engine and cannot find any reviews of this little optic. Has anyone ran one to the point of failure? What are others opinions of this little optic?

I fully plan to replace it with a Aimpoint M4 comp next year when I get back in country but I think it was a nice little budget optic for now. It will probably end up on my 10/22.

2D0EBB98-1797-40FA-8F13-90D9F8E4A476-1214-00000077ED51A380.jpg

BD7E1852-3E2B-49B9-9267-36A8A6E28014-1214-00000077E5AA39B2.jpg

Re: Bushnell TRS-32

I have a TRS-25 on an AR-15 and it is a great optic for the price or even several times the price.

Joe

was curious about them a couple of months ago, vaguely for searching on Google back then that this is a new model for the 2012 year that it isnt in bushnells catalog. If we go off of the trs-25's then these should also be a ultra reliable low cost rds.

I still find it hard to believe I am the only one running one of these on the hide!

I have about another 500 rounds under this little optic. It has been holding zero and was pretty easy to cowitness to the irons. I am heading back to Africa but fully plan to put this thing through some more paces when I get back.

That's the Zoom Dot right? I believe they had big plans for it some time ago but fell off. I like the idea of the adjustable dot size. The only issues I've heard are some who were unhappy with the auto brightness feature in that it would effect the visibility when changing the size of the dot.

If I see them pop up around the $150 mark again I may pick one up-

Glad to hear it works well for you

No this is not a zoom dot. The dot is either a fixed 2 or 4 MOA but it has been working fine for me. I just found it funny that no one had anything to chime in on it about.