• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Bushnell Warranrt?

IslandTime

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 22, 2012
The Island
It appears that with Vortex and Nightforce you can buy a used scope and the manufacture will still support with a warranty. Certainly Vortex makes this clear on their web site and it appears Nightforce will handle the same way. My question is in regards to Bushnell. I noticed on their web site they state for life of the ORIGINAL owner. How does it work in the "real world" with Bushnell if you have a used scope. Will they fix it at no charge, or are you out of luck?

Re: Bushnell Warranrt?

Their tactical Elite line has a bullet proof warranty. I bought one of the 10X models used. I sent it in for refurbishment, which they did for free and shipped it back to me for free as well. I dont recall them asking if I was the original buyer.

Re: Bushnell Warranrt?

I sent a Bushnell Elite in that had some debris inside the lens. I bought it used. They fixed it and sent it back and didnt charge me a thing either. I believe they would stand behind any of their scopes, no problem.