• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Bushnell Warranty Service

Scarface26

knuckle dragger
Minuteman
Feb 14, 2017
Southeast OK
Has anyone ever needed Bushnell warranty support? I have an LRHSi that the mag ring won't spin. I called Bushnell and they advised a return label would be waiting in my e-mail. No dice. Going through the warranty links on the website generates another warranty e-mail with a link to somewhere else. More to follow. Any Bushnell reps on here?

God bless America

Has anyone ever needed Bushnell warranty support? I have an LRHSi that the mag ring won't spin. I called Bushnell and they advised a return label would be waiting in my e-mail. No dice. Going through the warranty links on the website generates another warranty e-mail with a link to somewhere else. More to follow. Any Bushnell reps on here?

God bless America
I submitted a ticket via email and got no response. But when I called them it was handled very quickly.

I submitted a ticket via email and got no response. But when I called them it was handled very quickly.
Thanks. I'm going to call them again on Monday and see what shakes loose.

Spife, thanks for tagging the Bushnell rep in this. I'll PM them as well.

More to follow.

God bless America
PM your contact info. It's Sunday so nobody will get back to you until tomorrow. I'll get the Email going for tomorrow morning though.

I had an issue getting a proper email response from PSA when I used my phone.
As soon as I used the wife's computer, it was seamless.

Don't know if you're using a phone or a computer, but it's something to keep in mind.

Reactions: Scarface26
2 times I have had to use it. Since the rep here is involved it will probably be smooth as silk, as it was for me once they where evolved. When they were not it was a shit show.

Reactions: Scarface26
To finally close out this thread, Bushnell hit it out of the park. Turnaround was around quick. Everything Bushnell had influence over was spot on, and the scope is as good as new.

Lots of great scopes out there and some great warranties, but I've got four from Bushnell and am strongly considering replacing my PMII with a DMRIII, based on this experience.

Great job @Team RCBS & Bushnell

God bless America